235 East 73rd Street is a prewar luxury building built in 1930 by Bing and Bing and designed by Emery Roth. 235 East 73rd Street was converted on June 14, 1987 by Martin J. Raynes, along with the other Eastgate properties located on 73rd Street and one on 72nd Street. This is a full-service building comprised of a staff that includes a live out working superintendent, 4 Doormen, and 2 Porters. There are 12 Floors and at the time of conversion had 85 apartments. Due to the combination of apartments over the years, there are approximately 78 units. The Basement consists of an exercise facility, superintendents office, bicycle facility, storage facility, laundry room, compactor room, gas meter room and boiler room.
Rudd Realty Management would assist the building and its professionals to complete a five-year capital plan.